Luminiscense Luminiscense

Pretty good

The animation was very well done and the song choices were heartfelt and fantastic.
The only problem I had with this animation is the relative volume of the dialogue to the music. For example, during the second song that comes on, it comes in very strongly and then completely fades... and then comes back up again and then fades again... "well.. I think we all have our own destiny." (song fades completely and then abruptly starts again) and it's just very strange and puts me off. The male's voice has a lot of bass frequencies that the music is drowning out, and I would recommend a pop-filter on your microphone or to step farther from your mic and apply a compressor because I'm using headphones and I still can't hear him or understand what he's saying sometimes.
Sorry if I'm being overcritical but I'm a recording artist and these things sort of bother me but I understand that not everyone pays as much attention to these things as I do. So that's why you get an 8 :)
overall a pleasant experience, for the most part I was hooked.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

HOLLY CRAPP

I WATCHED THIS LIKE 4 TIMES IN A ROW NOW I'VE NEVER EVER SEEN ANYTHING ON NEWGROUNDS MORE THAN ONCE, THIS IS AWESOME AND I LOVE THE SONG.

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

wow

so creative, a lot of symbolism I love it

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

my god

that was so epic

C. Crashing a Barbarian C. Crashing a Barbarian

funny

short, funny, random :P
I love it

Servant of Evil Servant of Evil

I actually really liked it

rly good :)